Frankie Sandford Short Hair - Quiff Style
Anyone with graduated crop that been cut short at sides and back with longer layers on top – one that support longer bangs - can style it into a nice-looking quiff.
Grown pixie can be styled into spiky looking quiff
Short crop with longer layers on top and bangs can be styled into a nice looking quiff
How to Get the Look
This video shows how to create a quiff hairstyle. You simply back comb the hair and apply strong hold hair spray as you go along, starting from crown area toward the front. Its a short fun video by Frankie Sandford (Saturdays!).
You can also try an alternative look by creating a roll-back effect rather than back-combed – The result would be less in height and more in texture or better say: “Less Rock and more Glam” - Check out these looks
- Work some mousse through top layers of your hair.
- Blowdry while lifting hair with fingers and focus blow dryer on root area.
- Roll it backwards while blowdrying using large bristle round brush (Thermo type to absorb heat).
- Let hair cool down.
- Remove the brush, scrunch the hair and shape it into desire quiff form.
- Hold the shape in place using small clips and then finish it with strong hold hairspray.
- Let it all dry and then remove the clips gently and make the final touch with fingers.
- Secure extra hair on sides with a decorative jewel pin